Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2004 6:19:52 AM EDT
where can i get some hi-cap mags for my 9mm Baby Eagle ??
Link Posted: 8/7/2004 3:43:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Full size mags, do a search for 'Jericho 941' preban magazines. Also heard certain magazines for EAA or Tanfoglio guns will fit the full sized BE's. Compacts, I'd wait until Sept. I've seen a few compact magazines for Jericho 941FB (compact baby eagle) prebans, but they usually put 'new manufacture' on them.. Compact magazines from EAA and Tanfoglio guns will not fit in BE's since the baseplate is different.

BTW: Full size mags should hold 16 and compact mags hold 13.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:27:50 AM EDT
[#2]
thank you, i'll do a search !
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:33:24 AM EDT
[#3]
cdnn investments The baby eagle 16rd mags are listed as 29.99, but the EAA witness 16rd 9mm mags also fit in the baby eagle and run 100% I use two EAA mags and two Magnum research mags in my baby eagle.  They are identical. Get the EAA mags they are 19.99 if you buy $100 shipping is free.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:47:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
cdnn investments The baby eagle 16rd mags are listed as 29.99, but the EAA witness 16rd 9mm mags also fit in the baby eagle and run 100% I use two EAA mags and two Magnum research mags in my baby eagle.  They are identical. Get the EAA mags they are 19.99 if you buy $100 shipping is free.

The 16 round magazines for the full sizes will interchange from the EAA/Tanfoglio pistols. BUT, the 13 round compact magazines WILL NOT. The only mags that will work for the compacts are the mags made specifically for the '941F' model Jerichos or 'Compact' (polymer and steel framed) IMI Baby Eagles. The full size 16 rounders will not fit or function in the compact models etheir.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:28:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The 16 round magazines for the full sizes will interchange from the EAA/Tanfoglio pistols. BUT, the 13 round compact magazines WILL NOT. The only mags that will work for the compacts are the mags made specifically for the '941F' model Jerichos or 'Compact' (polymer and steel framed) IMI Baby Eagles. The full size 16 rounders will not fit or function in the compact models etheir.

Ya and what the fuck was the point of your post. You already said that shit. I wasn't talking about the compacts. and the original poster never spesified. So I gave info I know to be true for one type of baby eagle. There was no need for you to say shit about what I wrote, it's correct information. No one said that the compact mags were interchangeable. Hell I wasn't even talking about compact mags.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:13:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Whoaaaaa. Sorry to step on your toes. I just don't want to see someone go out and make a mistake of buying the wrong mags for their pistol (after all the original poster never said anything about full size of compact). All of the info in your post was good info, I just added to it incase your responce didn't fully help the original poster.

Guess I'm just an asshole though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top