Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2003 6:09:48 AM EDT
Hey all you guys with fullsize baby eagles in 9mm thought you might like to know this. CDNN investments  has dropped their price on 16rd mags from $39.99 to $29.99.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 11:51:30 PM EDT
[#1]
How come it is that no one talks much about the 9mm baby eagles?I own one and I think (just my opinion)that these compacts are a accurate weapon.Recoil is not bad,and so far i have had not one jam,even shooting blasting ammo it functions flawless.Its a little heavy but,ill take the weight.I know I can depend on it anytime.I have fired it till the action was grease black and it still kept on racking them off with no flaws.But this is just my opinion.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 5:32:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Yah got me, But I agree with you. I like the weight. It actually doesn't feel like it weighs any more than my 92fs(at least not in the hand) its more muzzle heavy than the beretta and i like that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top