Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 12:03:50 PM EDT
I work at Academy sports in plano behind the gun counter and we sell the baby eagles for $489  and i get a 15% discount.  So somewhere around $450.  I am new to these guns and don't know much about them but it fits my hand very well.  Any info would be great    thanks
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Baby eagle/ magnum research/IMI are great weapons for the price. The full size all steel ones are great. I have the baby eagle eagle in .45/9mm. They are durable, dependable, and accurate. Full size witness mags will work also. They are as good as Glock in my book. And, yes I do own several Glocks.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#2]
The compact polymers are great too.  I have a used 9mm, and have put ~2,000 rounds through it without a single issue.

The way it fits in my hand is what first drew me to the gun.  The fact that it shoots well sealed the deal.

ps- I think I get ammo at your store every now and then.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:22:49 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks a lot i think im going to buy one. my only negative thing about them is how tiny the slide is. its hard to get a grab on it  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#4]
That's what most say (including me):  They fit my hand really well.  I bought mine a few years back for $400 + BG check fee.  Mine is an older style with poly rifling.  Aparently they don't make them anymore...

Good gun.  Reliable, except that mine does not like Fiocci ammo at all, but everything else runs great.  The trigger on mine sucks in a very strange way that is difficult to describe, but it does suck.

Still, I do like the pistol, but not as much as its bigger brother...
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:02:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Check gunsamerica.com for relative prices. $450 seems to be about the going rate for the BDE... although I got mine for considerably less.

One more thing to consider is a CCW holster. Crossbreedholsters.com is a great resource(I've just finished a posting about my Crossbreed:   http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=30&t=17799   ). They are about $60 or so, shipped. Very comfortable! And they have several models, and 'lefty' designs are no extra charge!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top