Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 9:44:34 PM EDT
how the shit is that possible?

I put 16 9mm rounds into my baby eagle.

edt: excuse my lack of knowledge for those who previously read the thread.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Weird, my Baby Eagle didnt come with any clips.

Dont know how that happened, I can stuff 16-17 rounds in a 15 round mag though.  But six more rounds is quite a bit.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Weird, my Baby Eagle didnt come with any clips.

Dont know how that happened, I can stuff 16-17 rounds in a 15 round mag though.  But six more rounds is quite a bit.

+1  I dont have a B-EAGLE but none of my weapons came with clips.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:00:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not quite sure how you got a clip into the MAGAZINE well of any semi-automatic handgun.  What kind of conversion kit did you purchase to make this amazing feat possible?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:57:30 PM EDT
[#4]
my mistake, as you can tell im one of those guys who will say "bullets" instead of "cartridges". thankfully ive kicked that habbit, maybe this one next.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:07:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I was able to cram 11 rounds in the 10 rounders I got during the ban when I bought the gun.  I thought it was rather funny.  Oh nooooooo! It has eleven in it!  Think of the children!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top