Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2005 6:21:05 PM EDT
I need to know a good place to get clips for my deagle. also where can i buy bullets for my deagle? im having hard time trying to find these.

also i heard from my friend that marine soldiers use deagles, but gold plated. to protect them from sandstorms, and some extreme ammo or something that just blows things up instantly. they have c4 in the center or something, i think they were xtreme shock ammo. my friend tried some while deer hunting and blew up a deer. from 210 yards! with regular4 sights on his deagle! so do marine soldiers really use gold deagles. and explosive ammo? and where can i find clips; and bullets for my deagle?

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#1]
You can not be serious...

-Foxxz

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Use Garand clips.  They don't feed very reliably and you have to smack the shit out of them to get them seated, but otherwise, they are the b0mb!  They even hold 8 rounds!

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Where do we start...

First:  What the hell are you talking about?  You might have a better time finding mags for the Desert Eagle rather than clips.

Who are these Marine Soldiers that use gold plated conversation pieces?  I think your friend was feeding you full of shit.

Why did you buy a "deagle" if you didnt know where to find ammo?

I think +2 on the  
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:45:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought everyone knew about the special IMI exploding ammo for the Deagle. I hope this is not a real question?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:32:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep.  All the right strings pulled in the right sequence.  So who's troll account is this?  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:13:12 AM EDT
[#6]
he's fooling around that's all..
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#7]
prolly not fooling, just veryvery miss informed. at the best.lol
first....if a soldier was found carry'n a gold DE, he'd prolly get in trouble sence they are issued pistols thoguht you know who. and second. you have never held one have you? these things are so big it's like carryin a 80 sack on your back which they already do so adding mroe weight is just not gunna happen.

as for the exploding ammo....there IS some truth behind that. although your not even playing hte same ball game. the army DOES have rounds that have a very small charge in them to help penetrate heavy armor. but this is only found in the .50cal sniper's I've seen the footage of what these things can do. its messy to say the least..and no..theres no way in hell you will ever have a single round in your hand...ever.
the rounds you CAN get (which i still dont think you can get in any DE calibers are called incinrary rounds. they are about 2 bucks a round and you can get them on www.gunbrokers.com. shoot them at  a hard wall or something of that sort and they burn off at about 5000 degrees. they tested them on cars and burned it to the floor in minets

oh yeah,. your buddy takin a deer at 210 yards with stock sights......
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:03:07 PM EDT
[#8]
LMFAO
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#9]
when will the Counter strike BS stop?

long story made short.
I remember when I was picking up my USP .45 from my dealer at a gun show we had a while back (the only guy i deal with)
well I had my USP in hand and we were discussing one of the P2000's he had on his table and he was commenting on how his brother loves his (my dealers store is all family owned and operated)
well up comes this kid he looked about 19 maybe and askes my dealer if he any "fifty cal deagles" my dealer just looked at him funny and went back to talking with me.
makes me laught when I think back on it.
However its about as bad as when my buddy brought out his Bushmaster M4 and the kid down the range freaked and screamed "Look he has a colt!!!" for some reason CS players always call the M4 a colt..
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow. Awesome!
I printed this and put it on the fridge door!
Thanks dajini!!!

Quoted:
I need to know a good place to get clips for my deagle. also where can i buy bullets for my deagle? im having hard time trying to find these.

also i heard from my friend that marine soldiers use deagles, but gold plated. to protect them from sandstorms, and some extreme ammo or something that just blows things up instantly. they have c4 in the center or something, i think they were xtreme shock ammo. my friend tried some while deer hunting and blew up a deer. from 210 yards! with regular4 sights on his deagle! so do marine soldiers really use gold deagles. and explosive ammo? and where can i find clips; and bullets for my deagle?

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#11]
This is the lamest attempt at a troll post I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Did you say Deagle, or Beagle ?

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#13]
wow lol.

Someones been playing too many video games.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:50:55 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Did you say Deagle, or Beagle ? hr

no,no,no. were talking about the desert eagle.. apparantly the "deagle"
you must be talking about the BABY EAGLE..AKA..(snickersnicker) "beagle"

hehehe
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#15]
My fiance' just bought a nice pair of CLIPS at the mall the otherday.  They really hold her hair well.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:29:43 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Use Garand clips.  They don't feed very reliably and you have to smack the shit out of them to get them seated, but otherwise, they are the b0mb!  They even hold 8 rounds!

Wow, that's nearly the same response I gave when troll boy started this thread in GD.  I added something about loading rounds with Tannerite and other absurd things.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:49:57 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
My fiance' just bought a nice pair of CLIPS at the mall the otherday.  They really hold her hair well.  

Good one.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow, why don't you go back to playing counterstrike while jacking off with airsoft pellets.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Wow, why don't you go back to playing counterstrike while jacking off with airsoft pellets.

Dude, This thread is two weeks old.  School's back in.  I doubt he's even around...

ETA:  Shit, his last post was today.  Still trolling...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:57:13 PM EDT
[#20]
That was funny.

But I did see a Marine Officer with a Baby Eagle in 9mm in Iraq May 2003.

General's Aide. I bet he wasn't exactlt subject to checks coming in and out of Iraq/Kuwait as he was rolling around with General Staff in/around CentCom..........

But I couldn't bring back a hi-power that shot at me. And my friend Tony couldn't bring back the Iraqi Beretta Helwan Brigadier style that shot him in the fore-head(tony-god loves you).....

War Trophies should be okay if they are Semi, and you pay some kinda tax or something.......

fucking war...... with rules for our side only.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Why would you want to pay a tax?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Why would you want to pay a tax?

Yeah, no shit.  If I was in the sandbox, I would want to bring back a fully functional AK...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:35:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Yeah. Don't we all..........

But after Somalia once, and Iraq twice as a Marine. You find out how what you want isn't a priority.

Let me guess. None of you ever had to try and bring back WarTrophy's?

It sucked. Couldn't even take a buttstock! A friggin Buttstock. like it's dangerous.

I'm a criminal right now. My brother got back our shitty bayonets. Fucking sad. I can bring back my KaBar, and Benchmade auto knife. But not a shitty Polish Iraqi crap bayo..............

ugh
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Yeah. Don't we all..........

But after Somalia once, and Iraq twice as a Marine. You find out how what you want isn't a priority.

Let me guess. None of you ever had to try and bring back WarTrophy's?

It sucked. Couldn't even take a buttstock! A friggin Buttstock. like it's dangerous.

I'm a criminal right now. My brother got back our shitty bayonets. Fucking sad. I can bring back my KaBar, and Benchmade auto knife. But not a shitty Polish Iraqi crap bayo..............

ugh

My buddy brought me back a license plate, and some Saddam money.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:34:20 PM EDT
[#25]
?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:06:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, that's nearly the same response I gave when troll boy started this thread in GD.  I added something about loading rounds with Tannerite and other absurd things.

i wnt out and bout some garand clips. but they were, like; expensive but i bought them anyways so yeah.

i finally gto some bulets too. 30 of them. but they dont go in the grand clip!! they wont fit! how come u told they would that was mean! u mad me waste money!

and wat are tanrights? i mite try those in my bulets!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:35:41 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i wnt out and bout some garand clips. but they were, like; expensive but i bought them anyways so yeah.

i finally gto some bulets too. 30 of them. but they dont go in the grand clip!! they wont fit! how come u told they would that was mean! u mad me waste money!

and wat are tanrights? i mite try those in my bulets!!

You have got to be shitting me.

Who's fucking troll account is this?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:42:46 AM EDT
[#29]
I cannot believe this shitt is  still going
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:43:40 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I cannot believe this shitt is  still going

You and me both.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Using "CLIPS" & "DEAGLE" in the same sentence should be punishable by death...

Either one by itself should be at least the loss of one testicle.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:38:46 PM EDT
[#32]
I actually love to play CS. Its a really cool game. But you are right, if you own, you should act like you do!!  The Deagle business is definately CS lingo.  I just got a Deagle yestersay, and have yet to shoot it. I cant wait. BOught it and 360 rounds so I am ready to go.

Quoted:
when will the Counter strike BS stop?

long story made short.
I remember when I was picking up my USP .45 from my dealer at a gun show we had a while back (the only guy i deal with)
well I had my USP in hand and we were discussing one of the P2000's he had on his table and he was commenting on how his brother loves his (my dealers store is all family owned and operated)
well up comes this kid he looked about 19 maybe and askes my dealer if he any "fifty cal deagles" my dealer just looked at him funny and went back to talking with me.
makes me laught when I think back on it.
However its about as bad as when my buddy brought out his Bushmaster M4 and the kid down the range freaked and screamed "Look he has a colt!!!" for some reason CS players always call the M4 a colt..

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:07:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I actually love to play CS. Its a really cool game. But you are right, if you own, you should act like you do!!  The Deagle business is definately CS lingo.  I just got a Deagle yestersay, and have yet to shoot it. I cant wait. BOught it and 360 rounds so I am ready to go.

Couple tips:  

Put some locktite on the threads of the screws that hold the safety together.  Mine loosened from recoil and stripped out from repeated tightening.  Got new ones on the way from MRI, but they cost $15 each.  

Keep that thing clean.  They get real dirty, real quick.  If you don't spend at least an hour cleaning it after a couple hundred rounds, it ain't clean.

Oh yeah:  Grip that sucker tight.  It will try to torque to the left and throw brass right in your face...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top