Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 1:05:09 PM EDT
Thoughts, experiences, do you own one?  It is currently imported by Magnum Research in 9, 40, and 45.

INFO.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#2]
It's certainly not winning any beauty contests.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I was in the market for one a month or so ago. I heard a lot of positive things about them but when I went to actually order one my FFL informed me that MRI has stopped importing them... or at least that is what they told him on the phone when he called to order one. I wound up getting a Baby Eagle instead.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's certainly not winning any beauty contests.

Handled the 40 the other day.  Feels nice a hair top heavy, DA/SA, slide is to big, 15rds in a 40 though thats nice.  Feels like a cross between a P99 and a Glock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top