Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2013 5:22:58 AM EDT
Been offered one in trade,I know absolutely nothing about these.
Guy is putting value at $400,been shot less than 20 rounds and comes with three mags.
What are the issues to look for,questions to ask?

Is that a good value?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/29/2013 6:18:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I sold one outright for $450 about 18 months ago, so I would say that is about right. NIB run $525 or thereabouts.
Link Posted: 11/29/2013 6:23:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Okay thanks,is it a decent gun?
Was thinking it might be a good trade gun.
Link Posted: 11/29/2013 6:28:29 AM EDT
[#3]
It is not a compact as the name would imply. It is a "baby" compared to the standard DE. It is muzzle heavy but a good shooter. I sold mine because I have fallen in love with the FNX tactical, but other than that, I like the BDE.

Link Posted: 11/29/2013 6:30:20 AM EDT
[#4]
For some reason I don't care too much for compacts,like full size guns.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 8:06:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Picked up the Baby Eagle yesterday,very nice condition,2012 manufacture,three mags.

Like it,it is very heavy for its size.

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 10:16:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Picked up the Baby Eagle yesterday,very nice condition,2012 manufacture,three mags.

Like it,it is very heavy for its size.

View Quote

The steel ones are. There is just a lot of mass with the slide and the frame extending all the way to the muzzle (almost). Even more if it's got a rail.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 9:13:08 PM EDT
[#7]
i have one and its my favorite pistol to shoot ,  just about anything from Israel is excellent quality and it is basically the same gun as a CZ 75  I choose it to shoot over all of my much higher dollar pistols everytime. Just my 2 cents but these may be the best buy for the money .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top