Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 7/13/2010 8:11:31 PM EDT
Have any of you P7 owners found that P7 magazines fit in the same size magazine holders of another type of pistol.

I have been looking around for an open top double magazine holder, and some specifically say P7, but it isn't really a popular magazine type and may not be listed when it actually would fit.
Link Posted: 7/14/2010 8:02:10 AM EDT
[#1]
The only issue I've found is the mags are sharp. I've been doing pocket carry in 5.11 pants and thats working well.
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 8:06:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been carrying two spares for my P7M8 in a Don Hume 421 link for a couple of years now.
The "single A" size works great for 1911 mags, or with the tension screws slightly tightened, P7 mags.  I love it... snaps on/off the belt, compact, secure, fast, and cheap.

DanO
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#3]
good recommendation.  thanks.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top