Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 7:09:35 PM EDT
I'm looking for a drop-leg platform for my USP full-size and I've narrowed it down to a few universal holsters, though I'm curious if it's considered a large or medium-frame auto?

e.g. Would it fit in this?
http://www.londonbridgetrading.com/m1webgear/ProductDetails.aspx?PartUniqueID=F22E4083-9C5A-49EA-B73B-2172CC80C2A6
http://www.londonbridgetrading.com/m1webgear/PartImages/LBT-0372ACTRH.JPG

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Any drop leg holster that isn't a safarliand isn't worth it. Most people that have to wear them, wear them very high.  After dropping money on HSGI, and then Safariland, I've thankfully gotten away from thigh holsters.   If you've never used one, they're not all their cracked up to be.  Just "tacticool"
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:25:30 PM EDT
[#2]
You'd be better off with a Safariland ALS holster.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#3]
a proper holster should be made for a specific gun, not generic frame size.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:37:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Stec,

I'm pretty sure the USP's are considered full size.  The .45 ACP version is even a bit bigger than the 9mm and .40 versions.

Take care
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:39:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey Stec,

I'm pretty sure the USP's are considered full size.  The .45 ACP version is even a bit bigger than the 9mm and .40 versions.

Take care

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:40:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Do yourself a huge favor and don't waste your money.

Been there, done that.

Get a safariland or a blade-tech, and thank me later.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:29:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Also check out HSGI.  Close to what you were looking at.  It's also good quality and made for whatever model you specify.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top