Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 12/22/2003 5:59:00 AM EDT
i just bought this gun friday. man, this thing is sweet. i traded my G23 plus $225.00  for it. it ended up costing me $700.00 in all. don't get me wrong, i still love my glock 30 and 21. this gun is extremely accurate and doesn't bulge the brass half as much as a G23. thats great since all i shoot is my own reloads. what do you 40 compact owners think of this fine weapon, and have you had any problems with them? i noticed when i had the barrel off and droped a loaded round in, that it has full case head support. the chamber is still a little loose(for reliability i'm sure). but full case head support. friggin' great.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
full case head support. friggin' great.

HKs don't KB.

Congrats on the upgrade

I have a three USPs. My .45 compact is my main carry gun. Great weapon, I've never had any problems with mine.

Have fun with it.
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 8:23:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats!  I've had mine for almost two years now and I've been carrying it for over a year.  It's as reliable as can be.  Did you go for HE or Stainless?
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 9:54:30 AM EDT
[#3]
it's the HE finish. i will be carrying it as soon as my comp-tac IWB kydex holster comes in. i hope the finish is kydex resistant.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 6:45:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I love mine!  I recently traded in my full size USP 40 for the compact stainless steel, and couldnt be happier.  Although my primary carry piece is a G26, due to the smaller size, I find myself carryin the USPC on those days when I wear a jacket.  Plus....its just a beautiful weapon!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top