Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 10/14/2008 1:12:39 PM EDT
Does anyone make tall night sights fro the USP Tactical?
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 1:17:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Meprolight
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 1:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 2:31:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i35.tinypic.com/fdedcn.jpg

Windage/elevation adjustable night sights for the USP?  I didn't think any where available.  How much were those and where did you get them?  I think I'll get those for my standard USPs even if the tall version is the only one available.  I wish something like that was available for the Mark 23.
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Try topgunsupply.

They had the best pricing BY FAR when I got mine about 2 years ago.

Scott
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I've lucked out with these.  I bought a pair for $35 a while ago at a gun show, and then just bought a USP tactical for a good deal that had these on there.

Expect to pay $100+ for them, though.  I think I've seen them as low as $110 on a retail site, and as high as $185 on another site.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top