Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 12:31:23 PM EDT
Been thinking about getting NP3 done on my PSP and I'd like to see some pics
(ANY refinish - duracoat, chrome, np3, krylon whatever)
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#1]
OST.  I want to see some good looking work on a great pistol.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:16:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I had Fords do mine in hard chrome.  They also milled off the struck through BMI marks and re-engraved the slide.  They did outstanding work and my pictures do not do it justice.  
It is displayed on Ford's customer's gallery page and is the one with two pictures on a red background.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:33:55 PM EDT
[#3]
That is a work of art.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:50:18 PM EDT
[#4]
beautiful.  id love one with a chrome slide, black frame, and nills grips
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I had Fords do mine in hard chrome.  They also milled off the struck through BMI marks and re-engraved the slide.  They did outstanding work and my pictures do not do it justice.  
It is displayed on Ford's customer's gallery page and is the one with two pictures on a red background.
www.fordsguns.com/gun18_1.JPG
www.fordsguns.com/gun18_2.JPG

Very nice, I have been wanting Fords to do my 1911 in hard chrome , maybe my PSP too.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top