Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 8:06:26 AM EDT
I've looked around but can't seem to find out what the square ~handcuff size pouch is for. I've learned I'm missing the cleaning kit too, anyone have a lead on an oem replacement?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#1]
The cleaning kit can be found here.........

http://www.samsguns.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi?cart_id=5967328.17603.s0&lastmenu=&product=CLEANING_SUPPLIES

It is on the bottom of the page.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I always find it interesting when people ask what that pocket is for.

It is for whatever you decide to use it for.  Some have used it for handcuffs I think, some use it for loose ammo, I use it as a muzzle cover for the USP with light/laser attached, etc, etc.  Use it for whatever you think should be in it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 11:04:42 AM EDT
[#3]
The square case is for a tactical light such as the UTL Mark II.  It will fit a lot of things but I believe that is what it was originally intended for and the long tube was made for the suppressor.

Damn, they are sure proud of the HK case!  They usually go for about $26.  You use to be able to buy them from HK but since the new web store opened up they no longer have that particular kit listed.  They now only list a $54 kit, but a darned fine one it is.
HK also has a new pistol case on their web site for $28.75  It is much nicer than the promo cases that came with colored USPCs a few years back.  It has a pouch and slots for 5 magazines.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:35:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah but WHO can afford 3 more mags?!?! haha jk Thanks for the reply, the light didn't cross my mind yet. Makes perfect sense now.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I've always wondered what that square case was for.  Intuitively, I stuck my UTL in it, but it seems to be sized for something even larger.  Maybe the Wilcox LAM?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:43:34 AM EDT
[#6]
It was made for the utl. But it does have a little room left over in it.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top