Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2003 4:51:56 PM EDT
Has anyone had a chance to really shoot the P2000? I need a real world review. I'm most interested in the .40s&w, the ablility to double tap, and trigger. Especially the trigger. How does it feel in the trigger? Glocky? Long and easy to pull like an AK47? I'm a P7 man so I'm especially fussy about the trigger, although I have become quite fond of my Glock 26.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll try to help.  We have one at our range, but it is new, so I cannot fire it (damn rules).  The trigger is just great.  It is very light and smooth.  VERY smooth.  Did I say light?  It is a standard DA length of pull, but it is sooooo light.  

We have 2 in 9mm.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 1:48:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I look forward to a range report from you. At this point, without having shot it, do you believe it will double tap easily?
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top