Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2003 5:54:22 PM EDT
FOR SALE:  98% USPc .40 LEM!!  Less than 100 rounds fired through this immaculate pistol.  Comes with Nightsights, original hard case, one (1) hi-cap magazine (12rd), HK UTL, Safariland 070 SSIII Tactical thigh holster.  May be willing to sell accy's separately.  Pics available upon request.

Asking $900  not interested in trades at this time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 10:58:38 PM EDT
[#1]
What's a ".40 LEM"?

And if it's "immaculate", wouldn't it be better than 98%?    
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 2:33:38 AM EDT
[#2]
To answer your question, the LEM model was designed under contract for DEA and the US Border Patrol.  It has a specific trigger variant that cannont be found on any other USP.  As far as the condition of the USP is concerned, I guess if you want to split hairs, it's 99%.  I figured that since I have fired a few rounds through it it's 98%.  On a scale of 100% being new.  So, if you are interested in purchasing it or decided against it because it was 98% as opposed to 99%, well that is somehing I will some how find a way to live with.  However I sincerely appreciate you bringing this minute detail to my attention.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 4:30:17 AM EDT
[#3]
LEM..."Law Enforcement Module"...very nice trigger...DA only but a very short stroke. Try one if you get the chance Bob...you'll like it, I think.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 7:27:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got 2 USP Compacts, one in .45acp & ne in .357Sig. I'm in the eternal search for a better feeling trigger.

On the H&K Pro site, they list one but not for the .45acp Compact.

SA_Cornhusker: I wasn't trying to bust your chops but pointed out you may have been shortchanging yourself with your 98% listing.
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I realize that now, and I apologize for sounding like a complete smart-ass.  I was not having the best day when I read your message.  I do not believe that HK makes them for any other pistol besides the USP .40, but I could very well be mistaken.  I will make you a stellar deal on this one if you want to purchase it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#6]
You can get a LEM trigger/sear group for any USP.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 2:37:06 PM EDT
[#7]
**SOLD***
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top