Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/22/2003 7:57:51 AM EDT
FYI
In case anyone wants to check into it further, this ad is at Glocktalk...two 12rd. mags...pre-ban I presume, he does not say otherwise...for $55 ea. including shipping.

I do not know the guy or anything about him or his mags.

www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=185426
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 8:34:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm calling BS on that. I was not aware that the factory ever made hicap mags for the compact. If they did they were LEO only.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 8:44:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 8:47:00 AM EDT
[#3]

I agree Twire, I think the compact didn't come out until 1996.

I still have a 1995 HK catalog, ad they are not in there.

The are LEO or illegal imports.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 8:47:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Definately Bravo Sierra.  No pre-bans exist for this firearm.

On another note, anyone want to commisserate with me on how friggin' much the standard 10rd mags cost!  I have the two that came with the gun, but haven't been able to make myself spend that much money on another.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 12:04:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, that explains why he threw them on there rather than here or the H&KPro site, Ha!
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

On another note, anyone want to commisserate with me on how friggin' much the standard 10rd mags cost!  I have the two that came with the gun, but haven't been able to make myself spend that much money on another.

I shoot IDPA with my USP45 compact.

I have 7 mags for it.

I've almost spent as much for the mags as I did for the gun.

Thats the bad thing about HK's, stuff ain't cheap.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 10:49:09 AM EDT
[#7]
How come Mec-Gar doesn't make mags for USPs? Seems like a good market opportunity?
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Agreed.  I've seen aftermarket full size mags (at least I'm pretty sure I have), but never compact.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top