Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/14/2002 4:33:04 PM EDT
anyone had any input on these sights think of buying used pistol with them on already.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:49:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
anyone had any input on these sights think of buying used pistol with them on already.

I've shot a gun with them, I wasn't too impressed personally. For a carry gun it would seem to be an additional potential snag point. Your mileage may vary.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#2]
A buddy of mine has a Glock with them on, and he likes them. Whatever works for you, but BobCole has a point about snagging coming out of concealment with it. I've never tried it, and maybe the manufacturer has taken this into consideration and dehorned their product to eliminate that problem.

Bottom line: If you're getting a good deal on the pistol regardless of the sights, go for it. You can always swap them out for a set of Trijicons later if that's all you dislike about the pistol. And you might just find to be an improvement over what you're used to.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:23:52 PM EDT
[#3]
well thanks for the input I bought that pistol and the sights on it are easy to get on target quick i guess shooting an ar with both eyes open for years helped. the sights do not seem to snag.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top