Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/4/2003 3:54:39 PM EDT
Apparently if you can afford an HK USP 45 (fullsize) holster makers think you should spend a fortune on their holsters!    Short of a cheapy cordura "pancake" holster, anything else is $60 plus.  I don't mean to bitch (o.k., maybe a little), but why can't I get a decent holster for around $20-$25.  Fobus, which I use for my other pistols, makes one for the HK Compact 45, but not the Fullsize (9mm & .40 yes, but no 45).  Am I missing something?

F.A.S. Out
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 10:10:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes indeedy, Fobus makes them. Their holster fits ALL USP's. It's just that the full size models will stick out the bottom a bit.

Blade Tech is another brand that you might check out.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 10:22:59 PM EDT
[#2]
try this:

Graham Holsters

I have a No.4 for my USP45F
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 9:34:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a USP40 full-size that I use for my work gun. I have probably 5 to 6 holsters, including duty holster, and they all said on the packages that it will fit all full-size USP's. HTH
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out Comp Tac. I know they make holsters for the USP45f. I've got three different models.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top