BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 4/7/2008 1:33:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought these:
link
Same pic, price, and description, so yep, should work fine.  Problem I had was the POI was lower with the trijicons.  About 2" low at 15 yards on my gun.  I took them off.  I'm sure the guns vary a bit, and I bet HK has several sizes of front and rear sights.  They probably test fire the guns from a ransom rest, and knock in the correct sights.  Looking at my P7PSP, the front sight seems a bit short, so maybe my gun is on one end of the range.  Your gun might be perfect.  BTW, I have a perfectly good set I'm not using I could sell you.
I ordered tritium vials online (they came today actually), and I'm gonna drill out the plastic white dot inserts and insert the vials into the factory sights, and cement in place.  There's a thread over at the P7 cult forums on this.
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
There's a thread over at the P7 cult forums on this.

What forum is that?
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 7:24:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I sent a P7 M8 to these people and they put in the night sights, no muss, no fuss, and a very nice job:

Tooltech Sights

Link Posted: 4/7/2008 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There's a thread over at the P7 cult forums on this.

What forum is that?

Don't know what thread, but this is the forum:
www.parkcitiestactical.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=10
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#5]
this may be it...
http://www.parkcitiestactical.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=013282#000000
Link Posted: 4/8/2008 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
this may be it...
http://www.parkcitiestactical.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=013282#000000

Made it hot
www.parkcitiestactical.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I bought these:
link
Same pic, price, and description, so yep, should work fine.  Problem I had was the POI was lower with the trijicons.  About 2" low at 15 yards on my gun.  I took them off.  I'm sure the guns vary a bit, and I bet HK has several sizes of front and rear sights.  They probably test fire the guns from a ransom rest, and knock in the correct sights.  Looking at my P7PSP, the front sight seems a bit short, so maybe my gun is on one end of the range.  Your gun might be perfect.  BTW, I have a perfectly good set I'm not using I could sell you.
I ordered tritium vials online (they came today actually), and I'm gonna drill out the plastic white dot inserts and insert the vials into the factory sights, and cement in place.  There's a thread over at the P7 cult forums on this.

I'm sent RE: Trijicon sights...
Link Posted: 4/10/2008 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#8]
If you original sights are dead on, you can send your slide to Trijicon and they can install the lamps in them.
Link Posted: 4/10/2008 2:47:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Based on advice from this forum, I sent my P7 PSP slide to tooltech and had the Trijicon inserts with white rings installed. Turn around time and quality of installation were excellent.
Link Posted: 4/12/2008 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Based on advice from this forum, I sent my P7 PSP slide to tooltech and had the Trijicon inserts with white rings installed. Turn around time and quality of installation were excellent.

What was the total cost including shipping?
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/14/2008 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I got a quote directly from Trijicon for my PSP slide to have lamps inserted was $150.00 less the shipping costs... they said about 15 days turn time... FYI
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I got a quote directly from Trijicon for my PSP slide to have lamps inserted was $150.00 less the shipping costs... they said about 15 days turn time... FYI

You might want to just purchase the sights and have Trijicon install them, it will probably be cheaper.  They will install a set of night sights for $30, and you should be able to get the PSP night sights for under $100.

Of course, if the point of impact changes, then it might be worth the extra money to have lamps installed.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:17:59 AM EDT
[#13]
I believe it was about $170 to get Tooltech to install Trijicon lamps and white rings in my P7 PSP slide plus return shipping. It was worth it to me to avoid any possible concerns about changing the point of impact.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top