Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 12/1/2007 9:51:47 AM EDT
I am wanting to get a drop leg holster for a usp 9 with a trl-1 light. I am going to add adjustable night sights to it soon. It will also have a threaded barrel on it for a suppressor that should be here in a month or 2. So what choices are out there? Everything I see is listed for surefire lights or something other than the trl1. Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Safariland or Blackhawk for some holster options. Good luck!    
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 1:20:42 PM EDT
[#2]
If its not a UTL, good luck.

I'd just get a holster for it without the light and not worry about it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Try this:

Safariland - "Will Fit" List

It's specifically for pistols with lights.  If you don't see one specifically for the TLR-1, you may have to do some research to find one slightly bigger, and to find a holster that uses the gun for retention, not the light.

G'luck...
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 12:04:05 PM EDT
[#4]
i bought a standard blackhawk drop leg holster to fit mine
i have a USP 9mm with a TLR1
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top