Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 6/13/2003 4:34:16 AM EDT
Does anyone here have one of these? I`ve been wanting one for a little while now.I have heard that H+K is discontinuing them.Is this true? Whats a decent price for this gun? Thanks
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:14:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a USP45 compact, in stainless.

From what I understand, they have not discontinued them, but because sales here in the states have been low. They stopped importing them.

They are still listed on HK's euro site, and not the US site.

Gunsamerica www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976263169.htm has a full size. and plenty of compacts for sale.

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got a USP45 fullsize SS.

I paid around $740 for it at a gunshow.

It's a sweet gun.  The stainless slide is nice.  Gives it a little extra.  Not that the standard slide is bad.

I first shot an H&K 45 back in 98. I wanted one ever since.  Finally got mine last year.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:23:11 AM EDT
[#3]
The compacts still come in stainless, but the full-sizes no longer do. However, you can still find them.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 3:10:06 PM EDT
[#4]
OK heres the deal with the Full Size HK USP's.  They are still in production, but they are not being imported into the US anymore, European countries still have access to it.  Mainly it was due to the low amount of sales produced when they were in the US.  HK does still import the HK USP compacts into the US with SS slides.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top