Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2007 3:14:58 PM EDT
Will this holster fit the USP40 Fullsize?  Everything I see says Compact...  Also, Opinions on this holster?
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 3:33:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I love this holster and have 6 of them, three for USPC, one for 1911, one for the Berreta 92, and one for the FN Five-seveN.  However, they will not fit the full size.  Blackhawk told me they would fit the full size when I inquired about when they were coming out with a CQC for the USP, and the gun will indeed go in, but due to the different shape of the trigger guard they will not lock in.  When I e-mailed them back about it not fitting they did not reply.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Big-Bore - you just saved me some money!  What do you recommend for a secure OWB holster for the USP40F?  I don't have time to wait for a Milt Sparks, and to be honest, I would kind of like something along the lines of the CQC.

thanks
Don
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry but I cannot help you on that.  I only carry a USPC .45 and leave all the full sizes for range use and I seldom use a holster then.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 5:09:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help anyway.  Think i'll try a roto from Fobus.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#5]

So it will fit compacts in both 9/40 and in 45?

I have one (non Serpa version) on order for a USP 45 compact.

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top