Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 4/10/2006 4:03:25 PM EDT

Just got the P2000 a few days ago.  I love it.  Thought you guys should meet the kids.  The USP 45 Fullsize has around 30K through her.  Bet you couldn't tell.

ADAIR don't you dare post that 9mm is for pansies and women pic!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#1]
nice lookin shooters.  I hope to add a p2000sk to my uspc40 collection soon.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Make sure you handle the P2000SK before buying it.  I handled one and I couldn't get all my fingers on the thing.  That may or may not bother you,  but I didn't like my pinky hanging all the way off.

I'm debating whether to swap out the medium insert for the XL,  I want my gf to be able to shoot it too.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the tip.  I would need to get the flat baseplates for the mags this way i can tuck my finger underneath the mag.  I currently own a glock 26 so i am kind of used to holding the gun like this.  Dont especially care for it but hey it works.

Brian
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:39:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice.  I should be picking up a P2000 today or tomorrow.  I already have a UPS .45, and love it.  I had my heart set on a G19 until I handled the P2000.
 Definetly handle the SK model.  I have big hands, and the SK just didn't fit me.  If HK would change the mag floor plate to extend down like you can get for the Glocks, that would be the ticket.

Jeremy
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:27:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:15:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I will soon be in the market for a 2000 in .40. One thing that lots of guys don't think about with a CCW is the fact that while it certainly is possible to shoot a short-gripped pistol like the G26 / 27 or the 2000SK accurately enough given time to adjust your hand, etc., the very fact that the pistol is carried concealed can be a problem if the grip is too short to "grab, stab and shoot" reliably and accurately in a hurry...maybe even while moving laterally, etc. I know that a standard G26 is almost impossible for me to do this (and get acceptable accuracy for me) with from under a cover garmet or from a fanny pack, etc. yet if I add the +2 mag base it works fine. Instead, I use a G19. The SK also feels like it would be a problem for me under such conditions, so I will be getting the standard 2000 and the LEM...a trigger that not everyone likes, I know, but I love it.

Nice family pic KillAgain!

I handled the P2000SK in .40 with the LEM trigger on it.  I am a DA/SA guy,  Period.  But I have to admit the LEM trigger on it wasn't bad.  (That is a huge compliment coming from me because I hate anything that isn't DA/SA...usually.)

If you like the trigger on your G19 you're going to love the LEM on your upcoming P2000.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:09:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I love my P2K. If only it were in .45 ACP and bigger... oh yes HK is granting my wish apparently! WOO!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I love my P2K. If only it were in .45 ACP and bigger... oh yes HK is granting my wish apparently! WOO!

If they do come out with the HK45 I'd probably sell my USP and put the money towards buying one.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:21:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I had herd that the HK 45/P3000 will only be released in Europe.   I don't think HK had it on display at SHOT.

Jeremy
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:43:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I had herd that the HK 45/P3000 will only be released in Europe.   I don't think HK had it on display at SHOT.

Jeremy

I think the HK45 will be in the US market because .45 isn't as a big seller in European nations as it is here in the Good 'ole USA.

Nathan
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:12:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I think the HK45 will be in the US market because .45 isn't as a big seller in European nations as it is here in the Good 'ole USA.

Nathan

Good point.  I didn't think of that.  I just got a P2000 and have a USP .45.  Put the two together...  That has got to be awesome.

Jeremy
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:10:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Just picked up a P2K also, but in the SK version.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/z28smokin/DSC04072.jpg
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top