Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 6:17:53 AM EDT
Getting ready to purchase a holster for a USP in 45.  Seems like they are hard to find.  Anyone have any advice to offer on what will or will not work?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:57:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Getting ready to purchase a holster for a USP in 45.  Seems like they are hard to find.  Anyone have any advice to offer on what will or will not work?

I really like my G-Code kydex paddle holster.  Great fit and adjustable tension.  Eagle Industries carries them now.  I got mine from Gunner's Alley two years ago.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:24:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I got a Blade-tech with sting-ray belt loops, for my USP 45 Tac.  I love the holster, but Blade-tech has a 6-8 week lead time (which I didn't love).
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:21:52 PM EDT
[#3]
i like the galco fletch, with belt loop.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 on the Galco
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:42:43 PM EDT
[#5]
comptac makes a few nice kydex ones - cant go wrong with safariland either

for CCW a CTAC is a great, quick! way to go. a VM 2 is the right way to go, but buy the CTAC so you can carry your new USP for the 4 months until the VM2 gets in.

what are you looking to use the holster for?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:45:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Nothing fancy, just wanna have some place to put it on my person and have my hands free when reloading mags at the range, walking my property lines, etc.  Not intended for CCW or storming the beaches of Normandy or anything like that.

Oh, and to complicate matters I am a southpaw............
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:50:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nothing fancy, just wanna have some place to put it on my person and have my hands free when reloading mags at the range, walking my property lines, etc.  Not intended for CCW or storming the beaches of Normandy or anything like that.

Oh, and to complicate matters I am a southpaw............

Fobus belt mount lefty.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:10:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe a thigh holster would work for you?

I have a Safariland 6004 for sale in the EE!  But it's for a right hander.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:27:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Wouldn't recommend the fobus for the USP45 fullsize.  It doens't cover the trigger.

Blade-tech, Comp-tac, and the VM2 are all good options.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top