Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 7:48:37 PM EDT
Do you think the US H&K 40c is just as good as the German made models?
Which one should I Buy?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:10:50 AM EDT
[#1]
There are no US made USP's in any caliber!  They are all German made!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#2]
All the new ones I saw at the gun show in USP models where made in Sterling Virgina (S/N starting with AF)
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
All the new ones I saw at the gun show in USP models where made in Sterling Virgina (S/N starting with AF)

I have an AF USP9. Made in Germany.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

HK's USA office is in Sterling, VA.  They are the ones who imported the gun into the USA.  By US law it has to have the importer's name and location.  That's why it says "Sterling, VA" on it.  There is no factory in Sterling.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#5]
The same reason Glocks says Smyrna, GA
They are made in Austria friends and Your USP is made in Germany
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:10:39 PM EDT
[#6]
[VWGuy]...Its superior German engineering...ya!...[VWGuy]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If you read just above the grip on the right side they all say "Made in Germany" right under "Heckler & Koch GmbH"
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top