Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 6:17:19 PM EDT
i have a like new streamlight m2 utl light for my usp. i never use it and have never shot the pistol with it on. i am thinking i should sell it or trade for something i would use. what is the going price on them used in exc condition?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I just gave $125 for one used in similar condition, and bought another for $170ish new shipped (with some other items).  I would ask $150 or so for it.   I have seen prices on these new  between $135 and $230, however finding one in stock for a reasonable price was a different story.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:12:06 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks,
that is good news. i was thinking maybe $120 or so. i will go list it on the ee now.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top