Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 12:46:14 PM EDT
Anyone hear of this ? I cannot find an info on the web. Yet I saw one with my own 2 eyes at the gunstore yesterday. I want to find out of $900 is a good deal on one, and what the thread pitch is.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I think HK calls it a HK USP 9 SD
I am sure if you look around, you will find it better than 900.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#2]
yep, the USP9 SD

Right up there with the SIG 226, G17, M9, and FN Hi-power as the 9mm's that I want

If you get it, I'll be jealous
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw the SD in 9mm and the Indy 1500 over the weekend. A shop on the southside of Indy called Albros had it. If I had some money, I'd add it to my collection.

As I recall, they only wanted $749 for it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:42:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Anyone hear of this ? I cannot find an info on the web. Yet I saw one with my own 2 eyes at the gunstore yesterday. I want to find out of $900 is a good deal on one, and what the thread pitch is.

My local gunshop has one instock right now.

I had it in my hands on Friday.It seems VERY nice!!!

Just debating whether to take the plunge or not...............

I have been looking for info/tests on this pistol, but so far have only found info listed in the HK catologue.

SKBY.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:30:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks , I can find them now

I am looking for a good 9mm supressor platform, leaning to something expensive or try and find a trade-in 92FS for real cheap
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top