Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 1:09:33 PM EDT
Has anyone tried to put a USP fullsize with a Streamlight TLR-1 attached with adapter into a Safariland 6004 or 6280 holster? Or does anyone have a TLR-1 and a X200 or M2/UTL to compare the sizes together?
Thanks, hellcat
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Cant put X200 w/ adapter in 6280. I tired it a year ago. Safariland should have a holster for that set-up  in a thigh holster. I was told about it today in a Todd Jarrett shooting class I took. Safariland has the new 6285 which looks like a nice rig but not made for HK w/ any light. I just bought a UTL because its the only thing that a holster is made for (duty holster).
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:41:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Well thats good and bad. I have a set up with a HighSpeed Gear drop/6280 inside that works well. I wonder if there is anything close. I read a post about 6 months ago about reshaping a 6004 for a different light with a heat gun, sounds like it just took patients. From their what fits looks like they make them for UTL's/M2's, and 609's(?). Do you know if Safariland just sells the pieces for holsters?
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top