Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 7:39:10 PM EDT
as a new H&K owner (USP45 full size), i have a heightened interest in H&K products in general.  i can see why you guys get addicted to them.  on no other board, dealing with any other brand or format, do i see so many people talking about/thinking about/owning supressors.

why do you guys buy them?  because you can?  because they look so freakin' cool? quiet shooting on the range? or is there some other tactical (possibly sinister) reason?

also, would i have to pay the $200 buck tax stamp just to acquire a can?    (and before anyone jumps me about lack of threading on the barrel of a USP, i'll be getting a tactical as well --maybe a 23, if i'm feeling particularly generous toward myself)
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:51:20 PM EDT
[#1]

why do you guys buy them? because you can? because they look so freakin' cool? quiet shooting on the range? or is there some other tactical (possibly sinister) reason?

all of the above

also, would i have to pay the $200 buck tax stamp just to acquire a can?

yes.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:54:32 PM EDT
[#2]
also, how much might one (ie ME) expect to pay for such a cool toy, and where is a good place to find them.

also, this would be my first forray into the wonderful world of class III--how much red tape/BS can i expect?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:27:41 PM EDT
[#3]
lots of info here, my experence with supressors is rather limited.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
buy em whiel you still can. look at what happened to machine guns.

can you really put a price on an ear to ear grin?
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top