Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 2:59:55 PM EDT
hi, looking for kydex holster for uspf 9mm. I would like to find something that will work as  a cc for my 9mm.Anyone with experience ? thanks!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#1]

I really like my G-Code.  I got mime from Gunner's Alley several years ago.  IIRC Eagle Industries has them as well.

THey have an IWB adapter...not real sure how concealable it is, but they are great holsters IMHO.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Please note that fobus holsters are not kydex.  kydex holsters are tougher.

I've got a Comp-tac kydex holster.  You might also want to check Blade-tech and FIST
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#4]
true, i just take when someone says kydex, they usally mean non leather.

still kind of hard to destroy a fobus .
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#5]
i have an uncle mikes series 3 duty holster that i use for range use and around my property.  very sturdy.  i think it's kydex, but if not, forgive me.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:57:58 PM EDT
[#6]

still kind of hard to destroy a fobus

Not really.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:45:59 PM EDT
[#7]
My buddy makes holsters out of Kydex under the business name of "Ready Tactical".  Many of the IDPA and IPSC shooters use his.  Visit his web site at:  www.pistolpacking.com/.

I use his holsters exclusively for OWB carry of my USP 9f, 45f, and 9c.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:37:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Please note that fobus holsters are not kydex.  kydex holsters are tougher.

I've got a Comp-tac kydex holster.  You might also want to check Blade-tech and FIST

+1 for Comp-Tac, Great for the USP series, Glock, 1911, and XD series--Gotem all.
Speak with Greg @ Comp-Tac, great cat!

INCIRLIK
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top