Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 8:20:37 AM EDT
After reading the HK website I see they do individual officer purchase program but don't go into detail on how to obtain the paperwork for the purchase.

Does HK do this special purchase program??  I talked to a LEO dealer yesterday who said they were out of 45s until the middle of the year, maybe longer.

I called a few places HK suggests to call and talked to a really nice guy who gave me the greatest price on a new USPf 45 i've seen yet.......Only it was a distributor price lol oops!

It seems to be getting harder and harder to find a fullsize 45 with three hi cap mags.. What gives???????
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Law Enforcement Equipment Distribution (LEED) in Tacoma, Washington.  (253)566-2686
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:57:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll 2nd that, Doug is a great guy and HK LE dealer, normaly has a lot of HK's in stock, however I think he is out of USPf 45's now, but worth a call for sure

Quoted:
Try Law Enforcement Equipment Distribution (LEED) in Tacoma, Washington.  (253)566-2686

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top