Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/16/2006 3:34:26 AM EDT

I purchased a p2000sk .40 LEM with factory night sights and I realized that the rear sights are not perfectly centered, it is a little towards the right.  My question is when HK installs the night sights, are they factory tested for accuracy such as shooting a few shots to test for accuracy?  I bought it brand new and have not shot the gun yet so the sights have not moved.  Thank you very much for your time.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#1]
does the gun shoot straight? let's talk after you actually shoot it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you looked at the front sight?

Sometimes both the front and rear are a little right or left, but in such a way that the gun shoots right.

They do test fire their guns, so I agree with the above poster -- how does it shoot?  If you find it going to the right you might have a problem.

BTW, no offense but are you SURE it's off right and it isn't just the lighting?  I've found myself thinking sights are off but it was just the way the light was hitting it -- have to make sure there's equal light on both sides.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:20:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I tested the gun today at the local range.  I fired it from 10 ft. out and it surely shoots to the right.   I have been shooting for a while now and my xd-40 sc was hitting dead center and I know the hk can be more accurate.  I am going to have it adjusted from where I purchased the firearm.  Thanks.  
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top