Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/14/2006 4:17:47 PM EDT
i'm getting a USP 9mm in like new condition w/ about 500 rounds through it for $500.  after shipping and FFL fees, it's gonna be more like $580-600.  is it still worth it at this price?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#1]
btw, the FFL is only $25.  i'm alloting $55-$75 for shipping
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:40:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

thats ok to pretty good, does it come with the warranty card? Night Sights? mags?

shipping shouldn't be that much to tell ya the truth, DHL overnight should be a good way to go..

eta: its an HK. You wont be disappointed.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:48:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats ok to pretty good, does it come with the warranty card? Night Sights? mags?

shipping shouldn't be that much to tell ya the truth, DHL overnight should be a good way to go..

eta: its an HK. You wont be disappointed.

it comes w/ 2 mags.  no warranty or night sights.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:49:53 PM EDT
[#4]
if ya'll have ever shipped overnight, how much did it cost ya'll?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#5]
$500 is pretty for the base price. try to save some money on your FFL/shipping and you got a pretty good deal..

eta: shipping for just a pistol should be 25-30 for fedex saver overnight by 4pm..
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:53:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
$500 is pretty for the base price. try to save some money on your FFL/shipping and you got a pretty good deal..

eta: shipping for just a pistol should be 25-30 for fedex saver overnight by 4pm..

i did the calculator and it says around 40 bucks.  so it would be about $560 all said and done.  how much do ya'll estimate it would weigh in the case w/ 2 mags?  i'm hearing a lot of people say $25-$30, which would be awesome, but with their calculators, i'm gettin double that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:55:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i did the calculator and it says around 40 bucks.  so it would be about $560 all said and done.  how much do ya'll estimate it would weigh in the case w/ 2 mags?  i'm hearing a lot of people say $25-$30, which would be awesome, but with their calculators, i'm gettin double that.

depends on how the person packs it to be honest...

case, firearm, 2 hk mags (plastic i take it) it should be around 30ish and a lil more with insurance if done with fedex...

DHL is the cheapest option...but make sure you put full insurance on it..
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:58:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

depends on how the person packs it to be honest...

case, firearm, 2 hk mags (plastic i take it) it should be around 30ish and a lil more with insurance if done with fedex...

DHL is the cheapest option...but make sure you put full insurance on it..

i've heard some horror stories, so i'd rather pay more to avoid DHL.  thanks for all the help, i hope it's as cheap as u say
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#9]
the guy just wants $525 shipped!  so looks like i'll be gettin it for about $540 in my hands.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
the guy just wants $525 shipped!  so looks like i'll be gettin it for about $540 in my hands.

nicely done, good sale.

buy ammo first.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

nicely done, good sale.

buy ammo first.

oddly enough, over the years i've collected about 700 rounds of 9mm.  about 400 rounds of WWB and 300 Ranger SXT.  don't ask me why i have all of this without a 9mm, but i guess it paid off in the end
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top