Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 7:17:09 AM EDT
Who makes one and where to get one?  I have been scouring and have not seen one?  I am looking for something concealable, not for duty wear.   Help?!?!
Don
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:31:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Of all the USP owners out there, no one has this configuration?  Or are there no holsters?   Maybe I'll just dump the money into my rifle, or dump the USP...UGH frustrating
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:08:41 AM EDT
[#2]
A simple internet search will yield lots of results.
www.tacticalshop.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1219

www.botac.com/ggm3adforhku.html

www.gunaccessories.com/GG-G/HKAccess.asp

shop.store.yahoo.com/tacticalproshop/ggsluspm3ad.html

and the list goes on. I would be weary of using Botac. They have a spotty reputation. Just google it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:31:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I was primarily looking for holsters for that particular setup.  You list seems to only bring up the GG&G adaptors.  The Reason why I brought it to the board was to see if anyone had first hand experience with this.  It would seem to me that the USP being a fairly popular weapon, and the M6X having been on the market for a while, that I would not be the first guy on the block to put this puzzle together.  I am wondering how people carry this system around assuming that someone else has this system.

I looked at the new fobus system for weapons with lights, but they are aren't making them for USPs right now...figures...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 8:10:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the exact same setup on my USPf .40. The best I have been able to find is one of those "generic" one size fits all holsters.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Bummer...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you checked out Blade-Tech?  They've got kydex holsters for the USP40F w/ M3/M6; not sure if that's what you've got.  A little pricey for kydex, but there doesn't seem to be much to choose from when it comes to USP's with lights.  I'm probably going to order one for my USP9F w/UTL.

I also have a couple of FIST holsters which I like a lot.  Here's their website.  They don't list exactly which gun/light combos they have holsters for, but it might be worth a call.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:55:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I've got the 45usp with X200, and ended up with the Bianchi universal holster for pistols w/ lights.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top