Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/9/2006 4:49:51 PM EDT
Just played with the new Combat/Competition trigger today at the HK booth. I really liked this New full size USP as it has skate board type side grips and a jet funnel with tru glo like front sight and a match trigger that was like 3.5 lb in weight. Fastest reset of any HK handgun trigger I ve felt. This model was in .40 S&W but a 9mm version will be availiable soon. So smooth and ZERO creep.  The guy who designed it for competition (I forgot his name) said he spent over a year tweeking this gun and now its ready to be sold for competition right out of the box! Less than 1/8 of travel for reset of trigger. Can't wait to get one now!!!!hug.gif
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#1]
wonders if old hk usp can be modified to this triggger. I sometimes use a 9mm fullsize for production and IDPA.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Good question, might wanna call HK and let us know whats up.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#3]
tagged for details!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope they'll make it for the compact too.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:58:18 PM EDT
[#6]
New name, same trigger.  It is the same trigger that has always been on the Match, Tactical, Expert, and Elite; the Match trigger kit.  Now to make it more "tactical" sounding they are calling it the Combat/competition trigger.  Different name, same trigger.

Just as with the old "match trigger" is if for full size USP only, nothing else.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:09:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
New name, same trigger.  It is the same trigger that has always been on the Match, Tactical, Expert, and Elite; the Match trigger kit.  Now to make it more "tactical" sounding they are calling it the Combat/competition trigger.  Different name, same trigger.

Just as with the old "match trigger" is if for full size USP only, nothing else.

Do you know anything about the new USP frame he mentioned?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:41:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't see mention of a new frame, only skate board tape.  From the mention of the fast reset it may have been a tweaked trigger by Bruce Gray.  His trigger job shortens reset but also makes it SAO in his most extreme trigger job.  The HK45 was mentioned at SHOT and it is a new frame but I have not seen one or any details about one.  How different it is I do not know.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:18:03 AM EDT
[#9]
It is the same USP frame...only the grip tape has been added.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top