Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/8/2006 8:27:58 AM EDT
I've been snooping around in here for about 2 weeks now, and the topics haven't changed.  It's just regergitated stuff.

Anyone got anything new?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:52:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've been snooping around in here for about 2 weeks now, and the topics haven't changed.  It's just regergitated stuff.

Anyone got anything new?

because the damn gun is so reliable, there's nothing to talk about!

Just go to any 1911 forums. there's plenty to talk about, things like extractor tweaking on a brand new out of the box gun, feed malfunction etc. If you go to GT, there's always to talk about, but after reading it for a few hours, it'll lower your IQ a few points.

i just don't have any problems with my HK's, so I don't really have anything to talk about other than saying, "hey, went to the range today and my HK guns work, function and accurate, I keep hitting my target; I got bored so I went home.".
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Anyone got anything new?

Fine fine.

A/S/L ALL.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone got anything new?

Fine fine.

A/S/L ALL.

16/F/CA!! I'm hawt too. Wanna cyber big boy?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone got anything new?

Fine fine.

A/S/L ALL.

12/F/CA here. I guess that makes us both a lesbo. I want to pee in your butt.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:30:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone got anything new?

Fine fine.

A/S/L ALL.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:56:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone got anything new?

Fine fine.

A/S/L ALL.

I think we are gonna get suspended
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:30:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone got anything new?

Fine fine.

A/S/L ALL.

Funniest post all week.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:00:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I like lesbians, but not butt peeing.

Back on topic.  I want a P7M13.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:22:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone got anything new?

because the damn gun is so reliable, there's nothing to talk about!

Just go to any 1911 forums. there's plenty to talk about, things like extractor tweaking on a brand new out of the box gun, feed malfunction etc. If you go to GT, there's always to talk about, but after reading it for a few hours, it'll lower your IQ a few points.

i just don't have any problems with my HK's, so I don't really have anything to talk about other than saying, "hey, went to the range today and my HK guns work, function and accurate, I keep hitting my target; I got bored so I went home.".

Oh you're gonna need to hunker and down and put on your best flame suit if the guys in 1911 get ahold of this.  Save me a spot I'll cover your 6.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:25:24 AM EDT
[#10]
the 1911 people can bring it on.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:17:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone got anything new?

Fine fine.

A/S/L ALL.

thanks I needed that...been a slow day at work
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top