Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 8:12:15 AM EDT
Thanks for the help.

I might be picking up a USPC .40 from a co-worker and would like to know a little about it before I decide. It has a stainless slide. Anything I should be aware of before I buy.

BTW is $600 a cool price.

Thanks Again

(Never really looked at HK's before)
Samuel
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Thanks for the help.

I might be picking up a USPC .40 from a co-worker and would like to know a little about it before I decide. It has a stainless slide. Anything I should be aware of before I buy.

BTW is $600 a cool price.

Thanks Again

(Never really looked at HK's before)
Samuel

You didn't mention which "variant" is came with. Is it DA/SA, LEM, DAO, etc. $600 is a bit high, by maybe $25-$50 I suppose, but then how many mags come with it?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]
In my very humble opinion, that price is a little high.  I'd look more towards $525.00 to $550.00 ...
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:19:59 PM EDT
[#3]
$600 for a used HK is indeed high.  We have the USP and USPC 9mm on sale in our shop for $599.99 NIB, HE finish, most with 3 full caps.  Sorry, our shop will not do internet or phone orders for firearms, only walk-ins.  While the SS slide adds a little value it does not add that much.  I would not pay more for a used SS USPC in .40 than $500 unless it came with a butt-load of extras.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:00:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. I have no model specific info yet.

I come with 4 mags (2 10's), and the box it came in. I was thinking it was a little high but I am going to try and beat him down.

Thanks
Samuel
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:36:02 PM EDT
[#5]
bought a used AD dated USPc 40 with night sights and 3 new HK hicap mags for $475(OTD) last week........there was a total of 30 of these guns.......they sold like hotcakes(all gone in a week)
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top