Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 8:13:18 PM EDT
hey all, im new to the site and was wondering if any members from massachusetts could help me out with a question i had. i am going to make my first firearm purchase soon, and was seriously considering a usp .40 or .45, but am having trouble determining if they are legal in my state ( its hard to find specifics about things like this). if anyone could help me out, i'd be real grateful
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not see any HKs listed on your state's approved firearms roster:

www.mass.gov/Eeops/docs/chsb/firearms/ApprovedFirearmsRoster_120505.doc

...but you can get a Rock Island Armory 1911
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:19:07 AM EDT
[#2]
They are but you have to find a preban. In Mass thats 1998. Ten round mags are easy to find but the 12 rounders are hard because they have to be pre 94. If you are in eastern Mass try Zero Hour Arms, they have a lot of hard to find stuff.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:24:45 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks a lot guys. i guess i can hunt around for a pre ban usp (it'd be worth it). i'll check out zero hour arms, sounds promising. take it easy.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:29:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Time to vote with your wallet & move to a free state, sir!

My .o2
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:09:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I would love to get out of here but my family and my business is here, so for now I'm stuck in the peoples republic. However as bad as it is between ccw permits up to the individual police depts, the assault weapons ban permanent, and a list of handguns for sale approved by our all knowing AG, it could be worse. Its not California or D.C. or NYC. Watch out down there in Tenn when all the libs get sick of living in the mess they created and decide to move, ask N.H. and Maine folks, they'll start in on your state. If you can buy a house for cheap and the cost of living is a little lower and its warmer you could be next. Sorry.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Watch out down there in Tenn when all the libs get sick of living in the mess they created and decide to move, ask N.H. and Maine folks, they'll start in on your state.

Shit, not on your life! We ship the libtards down to Memphrica, they love them down there.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top