Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/26/2006 4:50:08 PM EDT
A friend asked me today if he could have an Elite trigger group installed in his USP.45 full size. I didn't know but thought I would bring it up here.

If so, does it need to be sent back to HK to be done?

TIA,

D.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it is the standard USP Match trigger.  It cannot be put in a Compact though (that is always the next question asked).  For best results and to make sure the trigger gives you all it has to give it really should IMO be sent to HK so it will be set up correctly.  The total cost is about $150 +-.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:30:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yes, it is the standard USP Match trigger.  It cannot be put in a Compact though (that is always the next question asked).  For best results and to make sure the trigger gives you all it has to give it really should IMO be sent to HK so it will be set up correctly.  The total cost is about $150 +-.

Thank you Big-Bore, I'll pass this info on to him.

I have carried a USP .45 now for about 5 years and have several thousand rounds through it but have never had to get inside to fix anything. Certainly a testament to its durability. Now if I can figure out how to keep a UTL alive. I just killed another one (3rd one). I'm going to switch to an X200.

Thx for the response,

D.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top