Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/4/2006 4:42:48 AM EDT
Just picked up two 12-round mags for my USP .45, the gunbroker seller indicated these were factory HK mags.  Upon receipt of the mags I found they were almost identical to my other HK mags, with one exception: no HK logo.
I contacted the seller to complain he sold reproduction mags, but he insisted not all HK mags are marked "HK", and that these were indeed factory mags.

Any word from HK experts?

Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:09:37 AM EDT
[#1]
HHMMMMM sounds like that reddog alaska guy. Other people have had this problem with him saying it's one thing, then changing his wording.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:16:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I will check for you tonight, but I am sure all my H&K mags are marked!
I once took the 10 rounders apart to see how they were put together, all the plastic and metal parts were ALL MARKED H&K!
The only part I dont remember was the spring... kind of hard to roll mark a spring!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I just replied to you on HKPRO.  Those are indeed HK mags.  I have a lot of HK mags that both shipped with my pistols or bought direct from HK distributors that do not have any HK markings on either the floor plate or on the body.  Most have the HK marking in one place or the other but several are missing the marking in one or both places.  Nothing to be concerned about.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you Big Bore, that's what I wanted to hear.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Why isn't Mec-Gar making H&K mags yet??????!!!!!!!!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top