Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:36:46 PM EDT
Hi guys,
            I own a USP 9mm and I'm looking for the weight and extended barrel to make it into a USP Match.  Does anyone knows where to find these accessories???

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:28:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Weight (not a compensator) can be had from time to time on HKPRO, Sturmgewehr, or on e-bay, just watch out and do not break import laws by buying from overseas without doing a form 6 on purchases of $100 or more.  The barrel can be had from Jarvis for about $220 or if you really want to throw some money away keep your eyes open on HKPRO or Sturmgewehr for a HK barrel for about $400.
Also, make sure you buy weights for the 9mm/40 and not for the .45.  They are different.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:58:36 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks man.  You wrote me about the same thing on HKPRO.  If you see or hear about the weights, keep me in touch...  Like I said, I bought a straight USP 'cause they didn't make the Match no more...  the story of my life...hinking.gif

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:40:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Just to give you a heads up, there was one for sale on THR.

www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=174532

Dunno if it is for the 9mm though.  You might want to ask him.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:01:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just to give you a heads up, there was one for sale on THR.

www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=174532

Dunno if it is for the 9mm though.  You might want to ask him.

hey thanks!  I'll look into it
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top