Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 10/7/2005 7:55:35 AM EDT
I love my usp compact but being a lefty if would be nice to have the control lever on the right side. i can't find a local armorer that will do it so i have 2 options do it myself or send it to H&K. Has anyonr ever done either of these. I'm leaning towards sending it out as I do not want to void the warranty.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:00:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the V2 control lever in the mail right now. I am going to try and switch it out myself. I'll let you know how it works out, I should be doing it this weekend or early next week.

ETA: sorry, didn't notice that you said "compact". Mine is a fullsize, I would think they aren't too different from eachother though. I'll see if I can find some online instructions for yours.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks, that would be great.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I just switched the levers tonight. It was one of the easiest things I have ever done to a gun. Here is a lin to the fullsize takedown link I don't think they will be too different. I only had to take it apart to the catch, after that put a small screwdriver where the plate was and push down and the control lever should come out, then just do it all backward to put it back together. It went really smooth
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top