Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 10/22/2001 3:58:23 AM EDT
H&K admits that they designed the USP especially for the American market.

I prefer the squeezecockers myself, and my only complaint with them is the Mag release.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 2:53:10 PM EDT
[#1]
my chief complaint about the squeeze cockers is the price..$$$$$$
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I just wish they would try and make the P7s out of stainless steel in the US like Walther does with the PPK and PPKS and maybe bring the price down a little.  Well, bring down the price a lot.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
my chief complaint about the squeeze cockers is the price..$$$$$$

There's some really nice buys on German police trade-ins P7M8s on the market right now. I bought one for $600 & it came with the box, cleaning gear & owners manual. I had a hard time telling it apart from a NIB model quite honestly.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#4]
In my opinion the P7 is worth the price tag on the trade-in ones.  I bought my P7M8 before they came out and I feel my squeezecocker is worth every penny.  At the "low" prices they have now, they are a pretty good value.  Yeah, steep for a single stack 9mm with a ground on slide, but if you shoot one you won't care about cost.

My P7M8 was the most acccurate auto I owned until I bought my P9S.  If you think a P7 is nice, then you need to shoot a P9S.  Wow!

Ross
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top