Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 2:04:21 PM EDT
DOes anybody know a good holster for the HK 2000 SK?? I know there are slim pickins out there for holster for this weapon... I was looking for maybe somthing nylon... Thanks
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:10:57 PM EDT
[#1]
For a CCW holster, the Galco Snap Scabbard that's made for the Sig P229 fits the P2000, and it's my favorite concealment holster design. It has two loops which snap around your pants belt, and is VERY secure. It's very low profile, and there's no extra bulk. But it ain't cheap... About $50 to $60. When I was looking a few weeks ago, there weren't very many holsters actually made for the P2000, especially in the molded plastic stuff like Kydex.

Also look at the Galco M7X. They make one to fit the P2000 and it's a polymer holster that looks like leather. I haven't seen it in person, but it looks cool on the website....
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:59:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Ill check those out... I picked up a nylon uncle Mikes for the HK compact USP , that fit the 2000 SK, in the meantime until they can come out with somthing better.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:07:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Safariland makes a nice ajustable tention holster that I carry my Sigs in and it will ajust to fit almost any double stack pistol as long as it isnt too long. On that note I have tried a 1911 in it and it fits fine too.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I happened to have a nice soft leather belt scabbard , BlachHawk I think, for the XD Sub.

It fits very nicely.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Another vote for Galco. I've got their NSAII for my P2kSK, and it works well. Most (not all) of hte holsters made for the P2000 and the USP Compact will work for a P2000SK.

I love this little shooter!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:35:34 PM EDT
[#6]
They are not nylon and not cheap but but either was your HK.. The best I have and think you can get is a Milt-Sparks..

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:11:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Take a look at Highnoon holsters. They now make the IWB line for the P2000SK.

www.highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/_Down_Under_Straps/_down_under_straps.html
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Petemoss, Thanks Ill check that out!!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top