Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 6:50:40 PM EDT
Just a heads up on some great deals over at CDNN this weekend only. Buy one get one on mags and they finally have the tac bags again.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/cdnn/specials.html
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:32:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice Find Thanks! Im going to pick myself up a Tactical Bag :)
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:03:47 PM EDT
[#2]
oh lame, they limit you to 10rds for your free magazine.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
oh lame, they limit you to 10rds for your free magazine.

Why, I am just shocked!

Everytime I have called them for mags or a gun, they're fucking out of stock. They must have me on caller ID or some shit????  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered another 12rd (the one i have i dont believe is factory HK) and saw the free 10rd, which is what i use at the range anyway, i see they are also giving away a free pair of glasses and skinning knife (woo!) but now I think i'm regretting my order since they dont seem to have the stuff in stock.... woes me.

-- O. Jeremy Miles
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:14:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice find thanks.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered two 12rds on Monday and Jerry told me I should have everything by the end of this week. I was really surprised that they had any hi-caps for the .45 in stock.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I received mine on Friday. Five free ten rounders for the five 12 round mags I bought plus the free shipping, knife and shooting glasses. That's roughly $25 per mag.

Now if my USP Expert .45 would just get here.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:16:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Also, note the Tac bags are NOT the bags that ship with the Tactical, Expert, or SOCOM pistol.  These  bags are the much smaller and poorly fitting bags that came with the colored framed USP and USPC pistols.  It is damned near impossible to get a full size to strap in and just barely a Compact. They do not have room for anything other than the pistol and two mags, and the holders are not moveable.
Don't get one thinking you are getting the larger Tac bag which normally sells for about $70.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought the pics of the bags looked a little undersized.  Thanks for the info/warning!
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top