Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 12:01:20 PM EDT
Sure would like to get me hands on some 12-rd Tac mags, but the factory isn't putting out (why I cannot understand).
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I got myself one. It's marked with "LE/Gov Only" though. Shoots great though.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:16:52 AM EDT
[#3]
http://www.calssportingarmory.com/hkmagazines_45acp.htm
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:10:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I can get em here in town but they charge $52 for them.no wonder they have stacks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#5]
$50 or so is the going rate for full cap .45 mags.  CDNN has lots of them for now any way.  I cannot believe people are complaining about paying $50 for the mag when two years ago we were gladly paying $75-$100 for a mag.  Then 11 months ago we were gladly paying $55 for new mags IF we could find any at all which was a hard task indeed right after the ban ended, and now it seems that a lot of people have them at $50-$55 and people are complaining?  My how times can change.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top