Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 8/11/2005 12:32:12 PM EDT
Hey Guys,

I know a guy that has a P7 for sale in sweet condition with 4 magazines.  This is the P7 - not the P7M8.

Until earlier today I didn't know there was a difference.    

What's the going rate for a P7 in really nice shape with HK box, manuals and factory target?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I got mine about two years ago for $650 or $700, cannot remember which.  It seems that recently they have gone up to whatever the buyer is willing to pay.  I have seen the P7s for sale on GunsAmerica for as much as $1200 which is nucking futs IMO, down to a more reasonable $800.  There is a shop on GA selling what they call a P7-PSP for over $1200 but I am pretty certain it is just a plane Jane run of the mill P7.  If it is not engraved on the slide "PSP" then it is just the P7.  This is JMO but to me it is not worth more than $850 to $900 complete because I still see them from time to time even lower than that.  Check out Park Cities Tactical because they are for sale on there a lot, also on HKPRO from time to time.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top