Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 4:04:09 AM EDT
I've been looking at flash hiders and have found a couple,  is CCF better for $98 or is Auto Burst Technologies better for $50? Doesn't make much sense to me if the two really don't differ much.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:49:26 AM EDT
[#1]
CCF has a good rep for quality, I have no clue about the other guys.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:37:29 AM EDT
[#2]
In my book a knock off is a knock off.  Some might think it a deal to buy a Roldex watch for $50 instead of the Rolex for $5,000, but as with watches, in the gun aftermarket world you usually get what you pay for.  Which would you rather have, a $25 Pro-mag that FTFeed or a $40 HK mag that works.  I too know nothing about this other guy but until I hear some good reports from people I feel I can trust I will stay with the CCF. Their quality is a given.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Either way, a FH for a Tac is a waste in my opinion.  They look ridiculous also.  Buy a SUPPRESSOR(after all, it is what the Tac was designed for).  The hundred dollars you spend on the FH is half the transfer tax.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top