Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 6:49:27 PM EDT
Already own a USP 45 Expert (Love it!) but I got a source for a USP Elite 45. Before I shell out the 1K for the Elite USP I wanted to know if anyone owns one and any thoughts and opinions. Is the Elite hype in comparison to my Expert?

I also own a "normal" full size USP and know what the accuracy jump is between that and the Expert. My feeling is the Elite won't be such a jump... but I got the itch.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:33:51 PM EDT
[#1]
From everything I have read they are about the same for accuracy.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 11:13:32 AM EDT
[#2]
You will see no difference between the Expert and the Elite unless you are such a good shot that you are out shooting your Expert and I doubt it even then because a really good shot will not see much benefit from the only advantage the Elite offers, and that  is the slightly longer sight radius.  Also, the Elite actually weighs less than the Expert.  I have both plus full sizes, Compacts, and Tacs, and if not for the collection I feel there is nothing the Elite can do that the Expert, and even the Tac, cannot also do just as well.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 2:50:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I figured as much...

It will be my Experts big / little brother... whichever.

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top