Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2005 5:58:02 AM EDT
I use sidearmor for my current holsters, but they do not make one for the USP .45 Compact.  Any suggestions for a suitable holster? I'd probably want an IWB.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Galco Cozy Partner. I use that one for my 1911 Micro. I can't say for certain they make one for the USP as I've never looked for that model.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:04:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Milt Sparks Versa Max II and it the cat's meow!  I have a Blade Tech with J hooks that works well, but it rides a tad high to me!  The VM II is great!

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:45:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the input.  On the Galco sight, I don't see any IWB holsters for the USP .45c although I do see some for the USP 9c and 40c.  I was under the impression that the dimensions were the same. Is that not right?

rn22723-- How does ordering from Milt Sparks work? I assume they'll make a holster for any gun you want, right?
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks for the input.  On the Galco sight, I don't see any IWB holsters for the USP .45c although I do see some for the USP 9c and 40c.  I was under the impression that the dimensions were the same. Is that not right?

No, the .45acp model is a bit thicker than its smaller bored brothern.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top